SCALE MASTER® PRO
Digital Plan Measure
Compare it to other Scale Master models
The new ergonomic design of the affordable Scale Master® Pro makes it comfortable to hold, and the dual LCD displays make it much easier to read.
Get fast, accurate Linear, Area and Volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings and maps. It features 72 built-in scales – 6 custom scales and 2 built-in memories. Quickly switch between Metric and Imperial Modes. A Lock switch prevents accidental changes of scale or mode. It is an ideal tool for preparing bids and estimates from plans and blueprints in the field or office.
It helps you:
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Dramatically cut takeoff time
- Speed estimates
- Improve productivity and maximize profitability
- Reduce errors
- For Contractors, Estimators, Engineers, Landscapers, Pipeline Builders, Excavators, Concrete Contractors, Plumbers, HVAC Contractors, Fencing Specialists, Telecommunication and Cable System Contractors, Pavers, Electrical Contractors or anyone needing fast, accurate takeoffs from plans and blueprints.
- Perform Instant Linear, Rectangular Area and Volume Take-Offs; use it like a pen--just roll and measure!
- Convert between scales and dimensions
- Custom Scales: Six user-set custom scales. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans.
- Calculate Rectangular Areas/Volumes (L x W x H). Roll and enter Length of room, then Width and instantly calculate Square Footage.
Time Saving Utilities:
- 72 Built-In Scales; 39 Imperial (feet-inch) and 33 Metric.
- Multiple dimensional units for versatility; select your favorite measurement units: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Inches, Yards, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers--including Square and Cubic formats of each.
- Rolls distances in either direction and accepts dimensions as fast as you can accurately roll them.
- Measures regular linear distances and shapes.
- Subtract and Counter Feature lets you subtract if you roll too far. Also lets you count items (e.g., studs, outlets, etc.) and accumulate in memory.
- Easy-to-read dual display shows your measurement in Feet/Inches or Metric.
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Complete User’s Guide
- (2) Long-life Lithium Batteries (CR-2032)
- Full One-year Limited Warranty
7.3" x 1.9" x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
0.025" (0.635 mm)
Weight (product only with battery):
2.1 oz. (60 g)
Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
LCD segment; 7-digit main display, 3-digit count, 5-digit scale display, with annunciator legends
Upper: 0.62 x 1.22" (15.8 x 31 mm)
Lower: 0.79 x 1.22" (20 x 31 mm)
2-4%, based on user's start & stop accuracy; 12 digit internal accuracy